This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
13 Mar Workout
A fun one this week!
1600 m row ( can sub 1 mile run)
100 KB swings (50#)
100 goblet squats (50#)
100 KB swings (50#)
1600 m row ( can sub 1 mile run)
Gobet squats still aren't fun, and the second mile of row was painfully slow... 37:40 for me, 10 minutes slower than I was expecting. Have fun and good luck!
Yes, Seth. That was a total kick in the balls... I definitely underestimated it, too. 35:06 for me. I ripped the ass out of my shorts during the first round of KB swings. Didn't realize how bad it was until i took them off. No wonder people were looking at me funny...
Gobet squats still aren't fun, and the second mile of row was painfully slow...
ReplyDelete37:40 for me, 10 minutes slower than I was expecting.
Have fun and good luck!
Wow! That was not fun at all! 44:06 with 40# KB and goblet swings. Good job Seth! Nice workout.
ReplyDeleteYes, Seth. That was a total kick in the balls... I definitely underestimated it, too.
ReplyDelete35:06 for me.
I ripped the ass out of my shorts during the first round of KB swings. Didn't realize how bad it was until i took them off. No wonder people were looking at me funny...