This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Thursday, July 2, 2015
Independence Day workout 'Daniel'
A fun hero wod from the past to celebrate America!
Goes for time as follows:
50 pull-ups
400m run
21 thrusters (95#)
800m run
21 thrusters (95#)
400m run
50 pull-ups
Whew! That was rough. Started off feeling pretty good, but that 2nd round of thrusters sucked the life out of me... 23:15 for me. Hope everyone had a great 4th and enjoyed the long weekend!
I forgot to post over the weekend, but that doesn't change my time being faster than Matt's! 21:52 for me. Any more scores? I'll hold off on posting the next workout until tomorrow afternoon, just in case.
Whew! That was rough. Started off feeling pretty good, but that 2nd round of thrusters sucked the life out of me...
ReplyDelete23:15 for me.
Hope everyone had a great 4th and enjoyed the long weekend!
I forgot to post over the weekend, but that doesn't change my time being faster than Matt's!
ReplyDelete21:52 for me.
Any more scores? I'll hold off on posting the next workout until tomorrow afternoon, just in case.