Thursday, January 7, 2016

1/8/2016 - Pull-ups & Bench

High rep, high reward this week.

5 rounds:

20 pull-ups (kipping is allowed)
20 bench press (135# or 60# DB)

Without exceeding 135 pounds scale the bench press as necessary. An appropriate weight should let you complete ~10 unbroken reps in your first round of 20.

Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. 19:10. Much harder than it appeared on paper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 23.48 for me with 45# DBs. I will be TDY the next few weeks but hope to keep up with the great workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I knew the pull-ups were going to suck, but they really sucked!
    17:52 for me.
    Good to be back in action.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm bringing up the rear this week.
    25:04 for me.
    Pull-ups felt pretty good, but my chest was shot by the 3rd round. We have at least one more score coming in from Steve.

    ReplyDelete