This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
4/29 PCS Blues
I just realized why our "program" has come to a pause. Here is an easy won for those in transition for completion between 4/29 - 5/6.
Great choice, I'm firmly in my PCS travel and definitely slacking. 21:59 for me on a hotel treadmill w/ 1 degree incline. Good luck to any more late finishers!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow! One of the slowest 5K's I've run in a while. Ran a much faster one over the weekend, but didn't log it so won't count it...
ReplyDelete25:12 for me
Great choice, I'm firmly in my PCS travel and definitely slacking.
ReplyDelete21:59 for me on a hotel treadmill w/ 1 degree incline.
Good luck to any more late finishers!
Glad to see you guys were able to join. MDM is right around the corner. 22:2 for me. Great job Seth!
ReplyDelete