This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Friday, July 1, 2016
July 1st - Independence Day Workout
A great workout that can be completed from home over the long 4th of July weekend.
In order, complete the following:
5k run (3.1 mile)
100 KB swings (53#)
I felt the TN heat on this one. I thought the run was slow until I got to the KB swings, which felt VERY slow... 34:30 for me. Good luck. Enjoy the 4th!
I felt the TN heat on this one. I thought the run was slow until I got to the KB swings, which felt VERY slow...
ReplyDelete34:30 for me.
Good luck. Enjoy the 4th!
Late post. 30:02 for me with 35# KB swings. I hope you all had a great 4th!
ReplyDelete