This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Great to be able to rock this with Seth in town. Even though he beat me... 34:27 for me. Such a good workout I had to leave a little behind... Nice job, Seth!
I was so excited to beat Matt in person I forgot to post my score. 31:09 for me. I'll pick an easy one this week - can't have Matt puking two workouts in a row!
Great to be able to rock this with Seth in town. Even though he beat me...
ReplyDelete34:27 for me.
Such a good workout I had to leave a little behind...
Nice job, Seth!
So cool that you were able to do this with one another. When will Seth post his score? 32:54 for me however thrusters were 75#.
ReplyDeleteI was so excited to beat Matt in person I forgot to post my score.
ReplyDelete31:09 for me.
I'll pick an easy one this week - can't have Matt puking two workouts in a row!