This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Thursday, March 2, 2017
3/5 75th Seabee Anniversary-Riley
Here we go - Happy Birthday!!
Quickest time wins:
1.5 mile run
150 burpees
1.5 mile run
One more day of burpees and the challenge will be complete. Tough workout. I could barely hold my phone while running the second 1.5 mile run. 37:25 Happy Birthday Seabees!! 75!!
Wish I would have used this to complete the burpee Challenge. Great workout to complete while traveling - deceivingly hard! 39:52 for me. Anymore scores?
One more day of burpees and the challenge will be complete.
ReplyDeleteTough workout. I could barely hold my phone while running the second 1.5 mile run.
37:25
Happy Birthday Seabees!! 75!!
Wish I would have used this to complete the burpee Challenge. Great workout to complete while traveling - deceivingly hard!
ReplyDelete39:52 for me.
Anymore scores?