This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Friday, August 18, 2017
8/18 Workout - KB Swings
In order, complete the following:
1 Mile run
50 pull-ups
100 KB swings (55# or ~.33xBW)
100 sit-ups
100 push-ups
1 Mile run
Gents, I jacked myself up pretty good playing with some of our junior Marines last week so gonna be taking it easy for the next few weeks. Nothing too serious so shouldn't be too long and will jump back into the mix soonest.
Sorry to hear that Matt. After completing this workout, I may feel the same way. 50:24 for me with 30# KB swings and had to run before I competed the push-ups and last set of pullups
Gents, I jacked myself up pretty good playing with some of our junior Marines last week so gonna be taking it easy for the next few weeks. Nothing too serious so shouldn't be too long and will jump back into the mix soonest.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that Matt. After completing this workout, I may feel the same way. 50:24 for me with 30# KB swings and had to run before I competed the push-ups and last set of pullups
ReplyDeleteGet well Matt! Knew this was going to be painful. 37:23 for me, 50 lb kb. Great workout.
ReplyDeleteAlways tough ending a workout with a mile run...
ReplyDeleteAaron's time pushed me the whole way.
32:50 for me.
Get better, Matt!