This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Matt's Results
Good to be back on it.
32:20
This blog thing is awesome! What a way to bring in the new year. Thanks, Seth.
That puts Matt on top, with Vinci (32.38) a very close second with Kory (35.46) and I (33.46) bringing up the rear.
Posting comments under the workout like this seems better than creating new posts for all the scores. As long as everyone has an account that posts we can keep doing this.
Kory, I'll send you the posting email address again so you'll be able to post a workout next time you win.
Glad to be back as well. I like the website as well.
ReplyDeleteMy time: 32:38......I missed you by 18 seconds Matt!! I will get you next time.
FYI-I posted my score from Lauren's google account since I do not have one.
ReplyDeleteI will have to change her profile.
Greg Vinci
Ok. maybe I am doing this wrong but the email doesnt seem to work..here is my score-35:46
ReplyDeleteThat puts Matt on top, with Vinci (32.38) a very close second with Kory (35.46) and I (33.46) bringing up the rear.
ReplyDeletePosting comments under the workout like this seems better than creating new posts for all the scores. As long as everyone has an account that posts we can keep doing this.
Kory, I'll send you the posting email address again so you'll be able to post a workout next time you win.
One more score, Atiim came in at 53 minutes but had trouble posting.
ReplyDelete