Wednesday, August 17, 2011

8/19 workout

This week's workout:

5k run for time. Can be run outside or 1 degree incline on treadmill.

Fastest time wins!

-Seth

9 comments:

  1. Hit this this morning as it played better into my training plan for the MCM.

    21:10 for me. Looking forward to seeing where everyone pans out. This is a little different than our usual workouts.

    Good stuff though. I like the mixing it up, Seth.

    Good luck to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to put down that my run was outside. Tracked time/distance via Garmin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 28:23, outside in the morning sun of beautiful Rhode Island! Maybe I should have run faster instead of enjoying the nice air and the countryside...(this was my last workout in the USA...)

    Thanks for this different workout Seth!

    Have a nice weekend,
    Christoph

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sucked for me. You know how much I like to run: a whopping 33:38 on the threadmill; 1% incline. After the run CDR Vinci and I punished ourselves further with a pullup/pushup/situp medley 1rep, 2reps, 3reps...10reps and back down to 1rep. It was raining in the gym. Thats how hardcore guys role.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 20:29 for me on the treadmill as prescribed. Enjoyed the splashes of sweat coming off of Senthill's shirt!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a nice change of pace - 22.04 for me, outside with the Garmin. Uphill both ways in the mud...

    Christoph, good to see you out for a last workout in the US!

    Nice work to all so far, especially to CDR Vinci's blazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You DC boys motivate me! Sir, I think you need to rethink your marathon pace... Nice job!

    Christoph, It's been fun, my friend. Hope you're able to keep in touch when you return home. Maybe you can get some more folks to join in the fun. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Matt : Thanks Matt, I will definitely keep in touch with the friday workout crew since this was so much fun!!!! Also, I haven't reached my goal yet, to be the best one week and post a new workout ;-)
    I will try to convince some Germans to join this fun!

    Thanks for everything!

    Christoph

    ReplyDelete
  9. (Brian says:)

    An extremely late 26:48... the incline hurt! I also followed up with about an hour of pickup bball... not very wise. I was pretty sure the jackrabbits would kill me this week.

    Atiim, we big boys need to represent!

    ReplyDelete