Monday, August 22, 2011

8/26 Workout: The Murph

To All:
This week's workout is "The Murph" (in honor of LT Mike Murphy):

1 mile Run
100 Pull-ups
200 Push-ups
300 Squats
1 mile Run

Quickest time wins. Partition the pull-ups, push-ups, and squats as needed.

Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. Wow what a kick in the you know where. This one sucked for me. 46:12. We have a new member to the group, Landric Walden. He will be posting his score later. What better introduction to crossfit than a Murph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is always one of my favorites.
    37:22 for me. It was great having Landric join us this morning. We were all a sweaty mess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kick was centered around my arms and shoulders....great intro to the crew, thanks! Posted a 47:34 today, watch your back atiim I won't be last too often. Will take me longer to catch cdr v! Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last mile was as bad as I remember...

    31.10 for me, followed by a cold shower to stop sweating.

    Welcome to the workouts Landric!

    Stay dry this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 42:55

    That's right - I'm back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always a great workout! Although I wouldn't recommend a chinese buffet prior to...
    34:35 for me. Last mile was definitely rough.

    Glad to have you out Landric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brian L had trouble posting again. He turned in a time of 39.11 for this week, followed by puking.

    ReplyDelete