Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 4 Workout

This week's workout will be:

1.6 km row (1 mile)

then

10 rounds of:
-10 pullups
-10 pushups
-10 burpees
-10 jackknife situps

then

1 minute handstand (can use a wall).

Fastest time wins!

-Christoph
(Seth declined his win due to poor HSPU form).

6 comments:

  1. Great to be back in it (no pun intended)!
    39:18
    Senthill vacation is no excuse to not do this workout.
    Oh rah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 51:18 unoffical since my stopwatch crapped out so best estimate based on how far ahead cdr Vinci began. The rowing before pullups added a little extra complication....and that's theongest minute ever at the end. Have a great weekend folks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great workout from Chrisoph.

    31:00 for me. Landric is right, that headstand was rough. Had to break it in to 2 30 second sets.

    Lets get some more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had trouble posting earlier. Have I told you that I hate burpees...
    33:51 for me. Feels good to be back in the game. Agreed on the last minute. Wasn't quite expecting that... Awesome workout, Christoph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 28:17... I'm back! Sending this one from Diego Garcia. Just getting over a cold and nearly vomitted with the handstand (also had to break into 2 sets). Brutal workout... I am a charter member of the anti-burpee movement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 30:45...I got you Seth;-) When I thought about this workout I did not realize how brutal this one would be...but the burpees were nice to fasten the heartbeat.
    However, have a nice Sunday everyone!

    ReplyDelete