Wednesday, December 21, 2011

2011 Holiday Workout: The Murph

To All:
With the Holiday season upon us, we have decided to give an extra week to complete this CrossFit Workout. Last one of the year, so let's see some times.

All times must be reported by 1200, 3 January 2012. The winner of this 2011 Holiday workout will post the next workout for completion on 6 January.

The 2011 Holiday Workout is "The Murph" (in honor of LT Mike Murphy):

1 mile Run
100 Pull-ups
200 Push-ups
300 Squats
1 mile Run

Quickest time wins. Partition the pull-ups, push-ups, and squats as needed.

This was last done on 26 August if you want to compare your scores.

Many blessings to you and your families during this Holiday Season!

I look forward to 2012!

6 comments:

  1. Decided to hit this early since I may get lazy over the Holiday break.
    33:25 for me.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that I made it back. I did this workout one day before christmas day (which is the 24th in Germany;-)
    My time was 35:45...
    Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year everybody.

    Fröhliche Weihnachten und ein tolles neues Jahr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice workout choice. Got to do this one with Jamie - unfortunately I think we slowed each other down.

    39:50 for me. Merry Christmas and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Decided to close the year with a bang and tried it again. Fell short of beating my time: 33:31
    Let's see some more scores. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year everyone! I celebrated January 1st with the Murph. Posted a 50:27....goal is to be posting in the 30's before 2013 gets here so keep the workouts coming! God bless and hope evertone has a great 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post got away from me. I humbly bowed to my brother. I finished half the reps in 38:40.

    ReplyDelete