Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4/6 Workout "Fran"

FRAN
21-15-9
Thrusters (95 lbs) & Pull-ups

 If you have any questions, this one is all over Crossfit websites. Highly recommend good warmups because this one is quick. You want to be ready to go when the clock starts.

Joe & Seth

5 comments:

  1. 8:23 for me. Due to spring break plans I will have limited access. If the winner can post by Tuesday I may be able to participate while I am on leave for next week's workout. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing these workouts by yourself is tough! You lose a little of that competitive motivation. 10:13 for me. Thrusters got me. Good workout nonetheless. Starting to realize im not in as good shape as I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome workout! First set felt great. It went down hill from there though...
    4:15 for me.
    Have a great weekend, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forget how much that hurts....

    3:02 for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one destroyed me - I gave up trying to stay with Joe during the 1st round.

    5:38 for me.

    Great workout!

    ReplyDelete