All,
Pulled this from the main site and modified a bit.
For time:
21 BW Squats
42 Sit-ups
15 BW Squats
30 Sit-ups
9 BW Squats
18 Sit-ups
Squats should be BW on your back and Sit-ups are Navy standard. If
you have a Roman Chair (GHD), feel free to try out some GHD Sit-ups,
too. Workout is just Navy standard though to keep things even...
Good luck!
Looks like I am the first to post again; thats my moral victory since I definately won't be winning this week. Nice and short but situps continue to be my nemesis. 5:34 for me with 205 on the squat rack. That's my weight and I am sticking to it.
ReplyDeleteLast workout for me with the DC Crew! 5:22 for me. I may be offline the next couple of weeks but don't count me out. Keep charging!!
ReplyDeleteQuads are still burning! I didn't think the squats would be as rough as they were.
ReplyDelete4:30 for me @ 185#s.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Had some company for the workout this afternoon. My quads felt like lead all afternoon.
ReplyDeleteMatt, I matched you down to the second today. 4:30 for me @ 185 lbs.
Cdr, good luck on the upcoming deployment - smooth sailing I'm sure.
Seth invited me to join in his Friday workout. I used a seabag filled with 185 lbs of sand. I have a thing against olympic bars. With the sandbag I had a time of :2::30.
ReplyDeleteCharlie
Nice and painful workout. My time: 4:36 @170 lbs.
ReplyDeleteMy time was 4:03 this week using 85#. One day I will be able to squat my BW just not now!!! Quads were killing me all weekend. I will miss you CDR Vinci! Hopefully our paths cross again!
ReplyDeleteMan, short and sweet! Been walkin like mr. Magoo all weekend! 4:24 for me at 155#'s. Vinci, im gonna miss u bro!
ReplyDeleteCharlie,
ReplyDeleteAt a time of 230, it looks like you're our winner! Please post our next workout asap.
Thanks,
Aaron
I'm going to say 6ish? but I can't remember.
ReplyDelete