In the spirit of the Navy's upcoming PFA...
For time:
run 1/4 mile
50 push-ups
60 sit-ups
run 1/2 mile
40 push-ups
50 sit-ups
run 3/4 mile
30 push-ups
40 sit-ups
run 1 mile
20 push-ups
30 sit-ups
Push-ups and sit-ups are Navy standard.
Good luck!
Great workout Matt! I did not have a certified track but it was close enough.
ReplyDelete26:21 for me.
I will be on R&R the next couple of weeks. If I can not do the workouts while I am gone, I will knock them out upon my return.
Rotor got me again Cdr, and I did this one at a Holiday Inn Express!
ReplyDelete29:14 for me, great workout. My heart rate was through the roof.
Good luck!
The runs slowed me down a ton. I gotta get back on the streets...
ReplyDelete27:59 for me.
Nice job, sir. Enjoy your leave.
26:27 for me. Real close to taking this one!
ReplyDelete