Wednesday, March 6, 2013

8 March Workout 'ADRIAN'

How about a hero WOD for this week!

'ADRIAN' goes as follows.

7 rounds for time of:
3 forward rolls
5 wall climbs
7 toes to bar (T2B)
9 box jumps - 24" (30" is Rx, but probably easier to come up with the 24")

The link shows this workout start to finish in case there are any
questions (forward rolls and wall climbs are definitely different than
we've done before...).
http://www.crossfit.com/mt-archive2/008598.html

Good luck to all!

4 comments:

  1. I was optimistic about the wall climbs but quickly realized I dislike them as much as handstand pushups. I spent 70% of my time on the wall...

    25:44 for me - setting the bar low this week.

    I'm looking forward to a few more scores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is starting to heat up in Djibouti. I enjoyed today's workout. Concur on the wall climbs Seth. 20:48 for me. DC Crew?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All, hoping to get this in tomorrow morning. The gym here really is not too conducive to our workouts. Surprising... Makes the home gym that much easier to justify though... Tried not to look at the scores, but couldn't resist. Anyway, hope to post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't able to get this in this morning. There was litterally nothing to do the box jumps with (and benches would've been too short...). Still gonna try to hit it somewhere, but don't wait for me to post another for this week.

    ReplyDelete