This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
21 June workout 'ANGIE' w/ a twist
For time:
100 pull-ups
100 push-ups
100 sit-ups (xfit style!)
100 squats
Now for the twist...
100ft walking lunge after each exercise
Fun workout! Had a bunch of the nieghbors join in this morning, too! 26:10 for me. Lunges after the squats was a bit of a shock... Has anyone looked at the 'Hope' workout for the first weekend in July? Looks like a fun one. Have a great weekend, everyone!
This was a good one. I'm getting more used to the crossfit situps. The last set of lunges were rough, I nearly fell over on the first step... 22:06 for me.
The Hope looks great - were you thinking over the long July 4th weekend?
Fun workout! Had a bunch of the nieghbors join in this morning, too!
ReplyDelete26:10 for me.
Lunges after the squats was a bit of a shock...
Has anyone looked at the 'Hope' workout for the first weekend in July? Looks like a fun one.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Wow Matt! That was a tough one. 34:57 for me. It took 14 minutes just to finish the pull-ups. Bring on the HOPE!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
This was a good one. I'm getting more used to the crossfit situps. The last set of lunges were rough, I nearly fell over on the first step...
ReplyDelete22:06 for me.
The Hope looks great - were you thinking over the long July 4th weekend?
The pullups killed me (and I did 90 of them as jumpups). I did it in 32:22.
ReplyDeleteSeth- long 4th weekend works. I think that is when most are doing it.
ReplyDelete