This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
8/2 workout
Sorry for the late post. Here's a quick one from the games a few years back...
I was able to knock this one out but had to modify drastically since we were in a hotel. 7 rounds for me. Deadlifts at 110 lbs and had to squat jumps in lieu of box jumps. Seth this one is all yours.
5 rounds even for me. Had 30 seconds left but my back wasn't willing to cooperate. Have to figure a way to increase my rate on the box jumps. Lost alot of time there yesterday. Good workout, short and intense. Where is Matt?
Had a minor surgery on my face that required stiches so had to sit out for a week. One more to go next week, but will get in what I can in between... They can't hold me down! Finally got this in this in this morning. Much to the dismay of my beautiful wife... Pretty sure I got 9 rounds even on it (3 per 5min period). Fun workout! Couldn't stop sweating afterwards though...Excited to hit up this week's (8/9) in the next day or two!
Looks like I might be the winner by default this week.
ReplyDelete6 rds + 9 DL's/12 PU's/7 jumps for me.
I'll hold off on posting the next workout until Wed evening in case some late scores come in.
I was able to knock this one out but had to modify drastically since we were in a hotel. 7 rounds for me. Deadlifts at 110 lbs and had to squat jumps in lieu of box jumps. Seth this one is all yours.
ReplyDelete5 rounds even for me. Had 30 seconds left but my back wasn't willing to cooperate. Have to figure a way to increase my rate on the box jumps. Lost alot of time there yesterday. Good workout, short and intense. Where is Matt?
ReplyDeleteHad a minor surgery on my face that required stiches so had to sit out for a week. One more to go next week, but will get in what I can in between... They can't hold me down!
ReplyDeleteFinally got this in this in this morning. Much to the dismay of my beautiful wife...
Pretty sure I got 9 rounds even on it (3 per 5min period).
Fun workout! Couldn't stop sweating afterwards though...Excited to hit up this week's (8/9) in the next day or two!