This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Thought it had been a little farther back that we'd done this, but looks like it was only a month ago (10/4). Always a good quickie though... 4:50 for me. Hope everyone has a great Veteran's Day weekend!
Great workout choice this week. I gave it everything I had. 4:47 for me, a long 3 seconds ahead of Matt! My forearms are still recovering... Enjoy the weekend!
Thought it had been a little farther back that we'd done this, but looks like it was only a month ago (10/4).
ReplyDeleteAlways a good quickie though...
4:50 for me.
Hope everyone has a great Veteran's Day weekend!
Great workout choice this week. I gave it everything I had.
ReplyDelete4:47 for me, a long 3 seconds ahead of Matt!
My forearms are still recovering...
Enjoy the weekend!