This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Been out for a few weeks sick and then trying to finish up a project at the house... Good to be back in the mix though. 3:57 for me. A real shoulder killer. Was worried about the hspu's having not done them in forever, but not too bad.
Matt, are you sure you did all three rounds? I'm guessing your HSPU's looked like push-ups! 7:35 for me...with ugly, slow HSPUs.... Good luck to the stragglers!
Seriously Matt. I just realized that I have no concept of how to perform a HSPU. I was flopping around the gym like a fish out of water. Either way I was able to struggle to a time of 8:45. Will have to work on HPSU's before the next workout that calls for them.
Been out for a few weeks sick and then trying to finish up a project at the house... Good to be back in the mix though.
ReplyDelete3:57 for me.
A real shoulder killer. Was worried about the hspu's having not done them in forever, but not too bad.
Matt, are you sure you did all three rounds? I'm guessing your HSPU's looked like push-ups!
ReplyDelete7:35 for me...with ugly, slow HSPUs....
Good luck to the stragglers!
Welcome back Matt! Wish I could say I was sick. 7:57 for me. You got me Seth...finally! LOL!
ReplyDeleteSeriously Matt. I just realized that I have no concept of how to perform a HSPU. I was flopping around the gym like a fish out of water. Either way I was able to struggle to a time of 8:45. Will have to work on HPSU's before the next workout that calls for them.
ReplyDelete