This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
8/1 workout
4 rounds for time of:
21 KB swings (1.5 pood/~50-55lbs)
18 sit-ups (xfit style)
15 push-ups
12 pull-ups
400m run
Finally finished this one up. I was out of town over the weekend. 21:15 for me. I tweaked my calf on the first 400 m sprint so subbed 400 m row for the final 3 rounds. Great workout.
22:39 for me. I used 40 lb for KB. GL! Have we done this workout before?
ReplyDeleteI don't think we've done this before, but it is a spin off of 'HELEN' so may be familiar.
ReplyDelete19:41 for me.
Those runs were brutal for some reason!
Finally finished this one up. I was out of town over the weekend.
ReplyDelete21:15 for me.
I tweaked my calf on the first 400 m sprint so subbed 400 m row for the final 3 rounds. Great workout.