Wednesday, August 27, 2014

29 Aug - burpee 1/4 mile

Another one with no equipment...

In the interests of time i bumped this one down from a full mile...

Lots of videos if you google it, but basically the broad jump is the only way you move forward. No walking!

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you are struggling when someone approaches you and asks how long I was doing this. That was awesome. I will be popping the hand blisters from the rough surface all weekend. 28:19 for me! GL Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dedication must have impressed them!
    22:35 for me.
    Had a great surface along the hash marks of a turf field - 3 yards per burpee!
    Good luck, enjoy the remainder of the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apologize for the late post. I can't imagine doing an entire mile. Well, yes I can...
    26:51 for me.
    Even was able to get one of the trainers at the base gym to hit with me (and keep me going...).
    I think height is definitely a factor for this one, too!

    ReplyDelete