Monday, June 12, 2017

6/16 Workout - pull-ups & Burpees

That's enough recovery from the MDM!

Ascending and descending ladders this week.

25-20-15-10-5
5-10-15-20-25

Top row is pullups. Bottom row is burpees. Alternate exercises (e.g. 25 pulls, 5 burp...20 pulls, 10 burp...)

Fastest time wins.

4 comments:

  1. Moved to DC and finally had the chance to do this today. 12:38 for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13:16 for me. At the beginning I couldn't wait for more burpees and less pullups and at the end I was like, WTF was I thinking. Good to be back though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew pull-ups were going to be rough, but didn't expect to fall off as quickly as I did. Luckily the burpees were still my friend...
    12:31 for me. Had a few of the local wardroom there to help keep me going though.
    Glad to hear you made it to D.C., Sir and glad to have you back in the mix Turke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Aaron, burpees got rough at the end.
    11:59 for me, coming in for a late win.
    Nice job all, tight grouping of times.

    ReplyDelete