This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Oh my thrusters!!! After 2 rounds i was thinking 5 would've been fine... 17:25 for me as Rx. I think my quads might pop out of my legs later. Let's see some more scores!
I almost stopped after two sets. Started with 65# and reduced to 55# after two sets. 23:09 for me. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteOh my thrusters!!!
ReplyDeleteAfter 2 rounds i was thinking 5 would've been fine...
17:25 for me as Rx.
I think my quads might pop out of my legs later.
Let's see some more scores!
Rougher than I could've imagined, and I came up with it...
ReplyDelete18:38 for me.
Finishing was an accomplishment this week!
21:52
ReplyDelete